The JAX Airport Ambassador Program was founded to assist travelers in locating such things as arrival and departure gates, telephones, baggage claim, and ticketing areas. Ambassadors provide assistance in a friendly, timely, and courteous manner that promotes a more enjoyable experience for all of our airport passengers.
Becoming an Ambassador
The qualifications to become an Ambassador are:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Friendly and outgoing personality.
• Ability to approach and communicate comfortably and professionally with a wide variety of individuals.
• Ability to interact with fellow Ambassadors and work in a team environment.
• Willingness to learn about all aspects of the airport
• Commit to one shift per week or a minimum of two per month.
• Have a good understanding of basic technology (email, internet, etc)
• Be fingerprinted and pass required background check to obtain security badge.
In appreciation of their efforts, Ambassadors receive a meal voucher redeemable at various airport restaurants for every four-hour shift. They also receive complimentary parking at the terminal. For many of our ambassadors, the greatest reward is the gratitude of the passengers.
If you are interested in becoming a JAX Airport Ambassador,
please fill out the online application here.
If you have questions about the JAX Airport Ambassador program, please email email@example.com